Aloha list,
I'm forwarding you a message that I sent out to my coworkers, which includes some comments from the BlindComputing list.

I found this little application that you can download and use to store all of your account names, passwords and usernames and they are stored in an encrypted file. Then you only have to remember one password, the one that opens the directory that this application creates. You can name the file anything you like after you download it and you can put it in any directory on your computer. You can also store it on a CD or thumb drive and not actually have it on your hard drive.

I've tried to make this email comprehensive so you don't have to run all over to get the info you need. I read the info about this program and the only thing you would need to remember is that you can't use the symbols verticle bar, backslash or the underline symbol in the account names. He says that those symbols mess up the way the software sorts things.

Here is a link to the Readme file:http://www.passkeeper.com/readme.txt

Here are a couple of comments from the blind computing list.
From Rick Justice:
Both Dave and I use this one check it out at:
http://www.blind-computing.com/personal/pages/passkeeper.html

From Brad Dunse:
Does this program seem stable? How long have you used it? I like it that it
is a little known home type project and not a well known program in case of
intrusion on a computer.

From David Ferrin:
Stable as a rock.

From Rick Justice:
I've been using it for maybe 5 or 6 years, not really sure, but it is quite stable.
Since it does not take an install, I do not even have it on my computer.

Teamwork: Together we achieve the extraordinary.

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com