Hi,
I have not been following this thread so I may cover what has been covered before.
I use a password manager called lastpass
www.lastpass.com.
The beauty of this one it will fill in forms store passwords and much more. The best one is if you pay for the I think it is called the pro version, that costs $5.00 per year you can use it on your mobile phone including iPhone. I find it quite speech friendly with JFW.
Max.
Sarah Anson wrote:
so it stores your passwords and is kind of like an autofill?
Sarah A.

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com