Nothing happened got your second message.

-----Original Message----- From: Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 6:04 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: [JAWS-Users] Writing you off list: Re: passkeeper
Hi Lenny,
When I opened that program, I was immediately in a box to fill in my password. Then I tabbed once and typed the password again. What happened to the list? I hope he wasn't mad because I sent that detailed message that I previously sent out to my coworkers that had comments from the BlindComputer Users list... Oh dear.
Betsy
Recently Lenny McHugh wrote:
Betsy that does not work. The first tab tells me that I must fill in both password fields. The next tab takes me to the ok button

-----Original Message----- From: Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 2:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] passkeeper

Hi Lenny,
Just tab to the second password field. Don't let that blah blah about
the little boxes scare you.

I left the .ini file in the folder where I unzipped it. When you
start entering items, tab through the fields.
HTH

Recently Lenny McHugh wrote:
I downloaded the pass word keeper.First there is an ini file in the zip file where do I place it? Second I attempted to run it and was instructed to enter a password twice. Using the latest jaws 12 on win 7 32 bit I can not read these fields. The tab key goes past them. Using pc or jaws cursor they are not read. f takes me to the first field only. What do I need to do to find the second password area?
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com