I am using Jaws 11 on an XP machine. So far I have stayed with Internet
Explorer V7.

Adobe Flash has been a problem for me.
Some people, on another list, say, Flash is not a problem in Fire Fox.

Have any of you tried Fire Fox? Are there Jaws keyboard commands for it?Has
Flash troubled you by saying it needed to be installed, even though you had
installed it on a previous occasion? How different have you found its commands
to be from Internet Explorer 7? Were you able to use Google? Were you able to
transfer your favorites?

Many thanks in advance for any information! Vicky
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com