You can try firefox, it also asks to install things as needed to the web page.
have you tried updating flash, because they come out about every 3 or 4 months with updates. Also you can turn it off for the pages you view with insert+ shift + v. Just arrow to flash content and turn it off, or you can do it in the configuration file for jaws. Insert +f2, choose configuration center. Then just go to the default and tab to list, html, misc, arrow down and set.