To: "Jaws" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 8:15 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Media Player

Hey Gang,
I'm running XP, IE7, windows media player 11.0.56, Jaws 10.
How can I turn off this dialog box, every time I stick in a thumb drive it
pops up, and I don't want to sync it?
The sync button is checked, and I tried to uncheck it by pressing the space
bar, but it didn't work. Any help will be appreciated.
Patti

Windows Media Player - Device Setup
Device Setup
JD Mercury (959 MB) Manage Existing Files on Device
The device you just connected is nearly full. The files may be from the
device manufacturer or
they may have been added from another computer.
Do you want to remove the existing files to make room to sync with the
Windows Media Player
library on this computer?
No, leave the existing files on the device and sync to the remaining
available
space (you can delete the files later)
Yes, delete all digital media files from the device before sync
< Back Next > Cancel
Peoria Blind Center
www.peoriablindcenter.org
Here is the name of the group on facebook: PeoriArea Blind People's Center.
Your friends on facebook are going to have to get on
their facebook account and search for the group's name to join, or to see
what we are about.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com