I believe that you will need to go in to
windows media player and change your synchronization settings. I don't
have this particular trouble so I do not have the specific steps to do
what You want. However, I remember seeing something about automatically
sincing with removable media in one of the Windows Media
Settings.
     I hope this helps.

God bless,
Mark
> Thanks Rick, but that didn't do it.
> Still when I plug a thumb drive in the dialog box comes up.
> I tried hard to uncheck the sync button, but it will not come
unchecked.
> Anymore suggestions?
> Patti
>
>> Hi Patti,
>> While that dialogue box is open, just
tab to the cancel button, and
>> spacebar it.

While the flash drive is still connected,try going to the properties of

>> the drive,
>> and then the auto-play tab, and
go thru the options and
>> select, take no action, for the