I believe this happened with the latest update to either C
cleaner or JAWS as it did work not too long ago
 Al

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Doris and
Chris
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 3:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CCleaner not reading check boxes

you're lucky to have a sayline tell you the state of the
checkboxes.
I had to label mine as graphics here and have to use the
jaws cursor
to see the status of the check boxes.

hth

Doris

At 02:55 PM 3/7/2011, you wrote:
>Hi All;
>
>When in the CCleaner Tree View, is there any way to make
Jaws read whether
>an item / option is checked or unchecked while arrowing
down this list?
>Currently I have to, press the spacebar and then , Jaws key
+ up arrow
>keystroke, for say line, to hear if the box is checked or
not.  I would like
>to be able to just arrow down the list and have Jaws read
if the boxes are
>checked or not.  I have played with the Windows State
options in the
>CCleaner configuration manager with no success.  If anyone
has a fix for
>this I would really like to learn about it!  All advice or
help will be
>greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take care.
>Mike
>For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: