  From: Doris and Chris
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 1:25 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Labeling Graphics Manually - Was: Re: CCleaner not
reading check boxes

  1. do

  jawskey+v

  to get into the temporary verbosity settings

  2. hit the letter "g" until you land on "graphics"

  hit your spacebar to cycle thru the different settings for graphics
  until you hear "all" then hit enter.

  3. in the selection multiselect, find an option whose setting you are
  sure of (i.e. "checked or "unchecked')

  4. route jaws to pc and put the jaws cursor on the graphics number

  5. do a

  jawskey+g

  to invoke the grapics labeler (manual)

  6. type in the graphics label you want spoken, i.e. "checked" or
"unchecked"

  you just labled. the checkbox status will be toggled to the opposite
  of what you just labled. repeat steps  4. to 6. above to lable the
  graphic status.

  I have to do the same in some other programs like autopatcher or the
  old tweak-ui on 9x or 2k machines and knowning how to do this is helpful.

  hth

  Doris