From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Øyvind Lode -
Forums
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 5:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] WARNING, 64 BIT USERS, NEWEST JAWS DOWNLOAD STILL
A PROBLEM

Hi:

I applied the new JAWS patch without any problems on my Windows 7 64-bit
system.
JAWS popped up telling me that there is a new version available and I
downloaded and installed it.
JAWS did it's thing and then told me that the patch were successfully
installed and that a restart was required.
I hit enter on OK to restart my machine and it booted up and everything is
running smoothly.