To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 7:24 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws authorization problem

Hi,
I'm trying to install jaws on a 64 bit laptop.
I tried using the dvd but only a few items were installed but not the jaws speaking program. Then I downloaded jaws 11 so as to avoid 12. I then installed jaws 11 and used my authorization disc I have from v 10. It would not accept it.
Next I downloaded  v 10 and used the v10 authorization disc.
I receive an error message stating that I need to call fs to get any further authorizations.

is there something I am missing. Shouldn't it be taking the authorization disc?
Thanks,
Patrick
"She brings me good things."

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6161 (20110528) __________