nope, you used up your keys on the web and you are at zero keys and you will need to go and ask for more keys.

Legend has it that on Saturday 5/28/2011 11:24 PM, Patrick said:
Hi,
I'm trying to install jaws on a 64 bit laptop.
I tried using the dvd but only a few items were installed but not the jaws speaking program. Then I downloaded jaws 11 so as to avoid 12. I then installed jaws 11 and used my authorization disc I have from v 10. It would not accept it.
Next I downloaded  v 10 and used the v10 authorization disc.
I receive an error message stating that I need to call fs to get any further authorizations.

is there something I am missing. Shouldn't it be taking the authorization disc?
Thanks,
Patrick
"She brings me good things."

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6161 (20110528) __________