Hi Patrick;

 Follow the steps below to find out how many activation keys you have left.

I posted a question to FS about how to determine the number of activation
keys remaining. In case any of you wanted to find out, here are their
instructions, verbatim:

Thank you for contacting Freedom Scientific Support.

We suggest going to FSACTIVATE.com

http://www.fsactivate.com
2. Click on the continue product activation button.
3. Down arrow to: Verify the number of activation keys available for
your Freedom Scientific product and press enter.
4. Down arrow to serial number and again down arrow to edit.
Type in your JAWS serial number and press enter on the submit button.
5. Underneath the first seven digits of the authorization number, you
will find the number of keys remaining.

 If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact
us.

Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike