The PRS software that comes with the PTR1, the PTR2, and the PTP1 better
know as the plextalk pockit can also be used by it self, or with JAWS. Then
there is all the Eclips stuff from IRTI.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Don Marang
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 2:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws accessible software for creating Daisy books

I have not created any DAISY books, but I have looked into what is
available.  Have you looked at the solutions promoted at the daisy.org
site?  They have a pipeline Open Source project for more advanced
creation.  They also have links to other solutions.  One is a plugin for
Word.  It is not a typical Windows type installation.  You will need to
follow the directions and copy files to the proper location.  The next
time you open Word, a detailed set of instructions will appear as a
document on the use of the plugin.  It creates new menus for DAISY
creation.  Since it is all done in Word, it will be familiar and
accessible.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>
There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any
real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I
am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen