Thanks Don. I will take a look at that.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Don Marang
Sent: 05 September 2011 19:59
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws accessible software for creating Daisy books

I have not created any DAISY books, but I have looked into what is
available.  Have you looked at the solutions promoted at the daisy.org site?
They have a pipeline Open Source project for more advanced creation.  They
also have links to other solutions.  One is a plugin for Word.  It is not a
typical Windows type installation.  You will need to follow the directions
and copy files to the proper location.  The next time you open Word, a
detailed set of instructions will appear as a document on the use of the
plugin.  It creates new menus for DAISY creation.  Since it is all done in
Word, it will be familiar and accessible.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/> There is just so much stuff in the world
that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just
try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen