Unfortunately, Solona no longer seems to funtion on a consistent basis. Human oprators only seem to be on duty sporadically , if at all.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "mark" <marktorger...@my180.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Captures on a web page

Hi
    Personally, I use solona. This is a system that allows one to take a
screen shot and send it to a volunteer who reads the capture image and sends
you the text to copy and paste in the box. I don't have the URL for the
program handy. Perhaps someone else can send it along to you.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!
You can visit my website at: