Well, first uncheck the box that says show in list view, unless you like this
particular setting.  Second, turn off the preview pain.  Too do this, hit alt
v, then the letters p and n, arrow down to off, and hit enter.  That should
take care of your sluggishness.

Kliphton SR
(twitter&Skype) kliphton72
(Marriage Blog) http://cm-i-t-real-world.blogspot.com