When I hit alt v, then p, then n, nothing happens. Preview is turned off in
view settings under current view, though. Not  sure if this is the correct
setting. I couldn't find the show in list view setting.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Kliph&Sharrie
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 4:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2010 problem

Well, first uncheck the box that says show in list view, unless you like
this particular setting.  Second, turn off the preview pain.  Too do this,
hit alt v, then the letters p and n, arrow down to off, and hit enter.  That
should take care of your sluggishness.

Kliphton SR
(twitter&Skype) kliphton72
(Marriage Blog) http://cm-i-t-real-world.blogspot.com