To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 2:35 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2010 problem

For some reason, none of the shortcuts you are giving me are working, with
or without the virtual ribbon. I did uncheck show in groups and am still
having problems with the message list view. Also, some messages are
displaying really weirdly, i.e. jaws treats them like tables. I'm wondering
whether I will have better luck with windows live mail?