Hi Mike, I just found out, that if I use the Right Arrow after useing Control+Shift+C, that I can read all the addresses that I thought I'd lost. However, pressing Enter on a name there, takes me into the Properties rather than filling in the "To" field

How do you select a name and start a new email?

Thanks! Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail

Hi Vicky,

While in Windows Mail try the control, shift, + C keystroke.  The address
book in Windows Mail is called contacts. Outside of Windows Mail, press the
Windows key to open the start menu & type, contacts, in the search box &
press enter.  Hope this helped without confusing the hell out of you!  LOL
Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: vrvaug...@mailzone.com