Hi Vicky,
To send an email to one or more of your contacts from the contacts folder, and
using windows mail:

1. In your Contacts folder, select one or more contacts.
2. Open their context menu, then open the Action sub-menu (access key A), and
then press Enter to choose  the first menu item which is Send E-mail.
3. A New Message window opens. The one or more contacts are already entered in
the To edit box, and the focus is at the end of this edit box.

More info about windows mail can be found in this guide to windows mail for
jaws users:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Windows-Mail-Guide.html
David.