yes sir it has I am using Jaws 12 with windows XP. and I am able to restore my system without any problems. my name is Volly Nelson ----- Original Message ----- From: "jerry martin" <jandymar...@clear.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 9:20 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] System Restore Question

Good Morning All.

I have a question regarding the System Restore feature. I am currently using JAWS 11 with Windows Vista (32 bit). I know for a fact (or at least in my experience) that JAWS does not work well with the system restore function because it does not read some of the operations. In the more current version of JAWS, has this issue been resolved? This is coming from a person with no useable vision. Many Thanks.

Jerry

"If common sense were so common, why is there so little of it around?"