Greg this is Volly Nelson, a jaws subscriber. I told Jerry
I am using Windows XP with Jaws 12. he stated that he had a problem with his system restore. Using Windows Vista he said, that he is using Jaws 11 and it is not working well, with some of the functions. In the system restore. Thanks! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Washington" <gregw...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] System Restore Question

I did have a problem with Jaws reading system restore when my computer needed to be booted into safe mode because of a problem with jaws 13.0.638 causing the computer to fail to boot up normally. I have a query into FS support about whether Jaws can work when booting into safe mode. I had to resort to someone with sight to handle restoring my computer to a point before I updated to 13.0.638. Luckily Jaws created a Jaws restore point in system restore when updating to the latest version.
Greg

----- Original Message ----- From: "tim" <z200...@gmail.com>