From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 4:08 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Changing Font in NotePad

Hi All,

I have a document that is in Aerial Bold 18 Point black.  I want to change
the font size to 12 point & save the Word doc as a text file.  12 point is
what my default font settings are in Notepad but, whenever I try to copy /
paste the contents of the document into a new Text file, thinking the font
size will change to the default size, it doesn't.  It remains in 18 point.
How do I change the font size from 18 point to 12 point?  All help will be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care, & everyone have a Very Merry
Christmas.
Mike