  From: Flor Lynch
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 2:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Changing Font in NotePad

  Mike,

  Did you first try changing the font in MS Word? if you haven't, what you
  could do is: First, Save the file as under a different name but still
  with the .doc extension (for safety reasons). Now in this saved-as doc,
  select all, and apply the font changes for your Notepad to the
  selection. Copy to clipboard. Then paste into notepad. Notepad is really
  only a text editor, not a wordprocessing program.