  From: Mike & Barbara
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 3:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Changing Font in NotePad

  Hi Again Flor,

  I do have Openbook but, I don't know how to get to where I have the PDF
file
  saved to open it with Openbook.  I tried to navigate to My Documents ,
where
  the PDF file is saved, butOpenbook wouldn't open it.  So, if you anyone
can
  give some steps to follow I would really appreciate it!  I am obviously
  screwing something up the way I'm trying to do this!  I have never had to
  open any type of file outside of Openbook with Openbook before so, any
help
  & all help will be graciously accepted!  Thanks again, take care, & have a
  very Merry Christmas.
  Mike