To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 1:02 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Changing Font in NotePad

Hi Dan, David, David, & Flor,

It finally came to me to try the Freedom Printer so, I used Freedom
Printer
to read the file with Openbook, then launched the file in Notepad but,
still couldn't change the font, even after using OCR.  Well, I have
the
talking thermostat owners manual saved as a Word doc so, that is good
enough.  Thanks again to all of you for your help.  It is appreciated
very
much.  Have a Very Merry Christmas.  Take care.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: Mike & Barbara