Hello there;
Maybe you should ask your internet provider when these changes will be going
into effect?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 9:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows live mail changes for verizon

Yeah, I checked both secure server connection boxes and changed the outgoing
and incoming port settings to 465 and 995, respectively, but my outgoing
messages were all routed to my Out box and could not be sent.  With both
boxes unchecked with the same port settings, messages were still routed to
the Out box and just sat there.  Only when I reset the port settings to 25
and 110 respectively with both boxes unchecked could I send and receive
messages normally again.

Gerald