Getting down to the obvious... Are you sure the window you're working with is maximized? Sometimes, that's worth a double check! At the point where you route JAWS to PC, instead, press shift+f10 to get into the context menu and go that way.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michelle McQuigge" <michelle.mcqui...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Stymied by Filezilla

I'm using jaws 12, windows xp. Can you think of a reason why executing that
command would fail to recognize the jaws key at all?
To add another wrinkle, I find the process works fine when trying to
download a file from the remote site, but not when trying to upload one.
This is peculiar and didn't used to happen.
Officially confused!