Here's what i have. I have a 2tb u s b hard drive, and 2 250gb hard drives. My question is can i just copy the contents of both drives on to my 2 tb hard drive? Thank you for any information that you might have. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How do I backup my system on an external hardDriveUsing JAWS

Hi Tom,
Did you mean, control, instead of alt?

Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Vos" <v...@iowatelecom.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How do I backup my system on an external hardDrive
Using JAWS

The way I do it,  it is as simple as copying files and folders.
I use Windows Explorer to highlight the folders and files I want to copy.
You could just highlight the, My Documents folder.
Alt C, to copy
Then open the external drive and paste the files there, Alt V.
Then sit back and wait while the system does the copying.
Blessings,
Tom