There are three buttons, one of which is unlabelled, just called 'button'. This is the Accept button (accept license Agreement. You may see it as one of two buttons, the other being Q or 'Quit' button. If you don't hear/see anything, press the tab key in that dialogue, and once again press either the 'button' or the i button. you may need to press the I button about three times (presumably for the different components of this awkwardly-fangled Flash player) before the process is completed. Similarly, you may needd to activate the 'button' twice. the dialogue just goes away when the process is completed. Another alternative way to do the whole thing is to install the Flash update from http://ninite/com/flashupdate >.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kliphton" <skhleirpehctcoens7...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 6:29 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] adobe flash player?

Having issues installing adobe flash player. When I click install, it just gives me 2 buttons, one says I button, the other says q button. I assumed the I button means install, so I click that one, and nothing happens, the
installer just quits.  Suggestions?

Kliphton Senior
(Twitter&Skype) kliphton72
(Marriage Blog) http://cm-i-t-real-world.blogspot.com