From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Paul Magill
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 4:33 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] adobe flash player, general question?

Hi all,

I've been unable to get the updates to happen, because it works poorly with
JAWS, but do I need them?

Can someone please explain what these flash players are for?

& thank you for the recent advice on how to get the downloads done, I'll
follow it if I need a flash player... smile.

Thank you,
Paul from Australia