Hi Clifton,
Use the following web site for easiest way to update flash .
Update Flash .org - Powered by Ninite Unattended Installer

OK
This browser's Flash Player is up-to-date.

You have version 11.1.102  and are up-to-date.

warning

 Although this browser's Flash Player is up-to-date others on           your
machine may not be (there are two types of browser plugins on Windows).

 You should probably download and run the
Ninite
 Flash installer.           It will install/update Flash for all browsers
without adding any toolbars or junk and without making you
 click through installers or confusing websites.           Remember to
restart your browser after the installer runs.

Get Flash Installer
by clicking Get Flash Installer you agree to the
ninite.com terms

 Please tell your friends about updateflash.org

Facebook
Twitter
Email

What is Ninite?

Ninite
 is the           best way to install software.

 It installs multiple apps at once without toolbars or other junk.
You can select from about 80 of the best Windows apps at
Ninite.com
 and start getting them automatically installed in seconds.  We
also have a
Linux flavor.

 People use
Ninite
 to install 100,000 apps every day.  We've also gotten
good reviews
 from the press.

 Our
Ninite Pro
 product has extra features for remote installation, offline
installation, and other professional uses.           Its license is not
limited to
personal/home use.

 updateflash.org is a public service provided by
Ninite
 -
contact