To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] J13.0.718 Update & Outlook Express

Hi Patti,

Playing around in quick settings didn't help me either.  It only helped in
certain messages but, Flor came up with a good suggestion.  After you open
an email, press the control key to stop Jaws, then press Jaws key + down
arrow.  This is what I've been doing & it has been working.

If you want to go back to J13.0.638 you need to have that build saved
because you can't get it from the Freedom Scientific website.  If you do
have it saved, do the following but, I would copy your settings so you don't
have to go back through & set-up everything again;

1. Remove Jaws 13.0.718 but, leave the shared components.
2. Run your J13.0.638 executable.

Hope this helped.  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Patti