Hi all,
Sometimes I can press application key on PDF and I enter on open with Adobe x and the file reads fine. Other times it states empty document or something like that.
So my question is
Is there a formatting issue that could be implemented on PDF file so that when one opens it the PDF reads fine with Adobe4x reader?
I am on a web site and there is a PDF.  When I open it states empty doc.
I download it, scan with OpenBook and doc is mostly readable. I would love to instruct this web master to get PDF in accessible format but haven't a clue what to say.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Ann