All versions on cd don't have the repair feature. You have to use the executable from the site. Because that insures that your repairing with the latest version with upgrades taken into consideration.

At 01:19 AM 5/21/2012, you wrote:
Hi.

The version on your dvd is probably an older version, than installed on your system. What if you tryed to download the executable from the Freedom Scientific's homepage, and run this?

Hans Pauli.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: leonard morris
Dato: 21. maj 2012 05:45
Til: jaws
Emne: [JAWS-Users] can't repair jaws v13

I am trying to repair Jaws v13 with my jaws v13 dvd. However, I keep
getting a message that another version of jaws is already installed and
I need to go to add or remove programs and uninstal or configure jaws. I
can not get the menu that says to uninstall, modify or repair. I am
using windows seven.