Nope, that isn't correct.  The repair procedure is quite different.  You
need to find your executable file for the version of Jaws you are using,
i.e. Jaws13.0.852, then follow the steps below.

Years back, FS had, like many Windows programs do, a modify/repair/remove
option either in the Tools menu or as part of add/remove programs.  I don't
know what reason Freedumb Scientific had for dumping that option and making
it so damned convoluted and so user non-friendly, but here is what you need
to do:

1. Use Windows key with R to bring up the run dialog box.

2. Use tab key to the browse button and press spacebar.

3. Browse to the downloaded JAWS setup file for your version and press enter
key.

4. Use tab key to move to where JAWS says "open colon edit combo", press
the end key and then press spacebar.

5. Type in /Type repair, (that is first type a slash followed immediately
by the word type then a space and then the word repair.

6. Use tab key to the OK button and press enter key.

7. Follow the prompts.

Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

Steve
Lansing, MI