From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] reply directly to sender key map file

Hi David;
Well now, very interesting;
I just took the outlook2010 script and placed it in the windows mail script
manager,
And no go, couldn't get it to respond.
However, the windows mail script does work as advertised,
On my test windows 7 machine.
So, yes, I think there's an issue with either the script or, the compiler.
Gosh, I have way to much time on my hands.