Hi David .,

>From my understanding, that reply directly to sender isn't supposed to work
unless you have a message open.  Take care.
Mike

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Ferrin
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 8:22 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Reply directly to sender key map file

  It only seems to work for me so far if I am already in the message, but
then
  again my testing is not quite as complete at this point as I would like
it.
  It will be before I am finished with this project.

  David Ferrin
  Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
  that mind don't matter.