From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike O'Brien
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JFW and Outlook 2010

Hi

If for some reason you didn't want to delete the items in the deleted folder
each time you exit Outlook, you can do the following when you are in any
Outlook folder, but not in a message.  Press alt+f for the File backstage
menu.  Press tab 4 times and you should hear Cleanup Tools button dropdown.
Press space to open this menu. Then arrow down until you hear Empty Deleted
items folder and press enter.