OK, I was going to mass mail it but this will be even better.

I have two items here, an assembly of the microsoft office keyboard shortcuts, and the address for another places work which at first sounds like its just for outlook, but they say it has word and braille information as well.

below is the URL for the one, and the other is attached.

"NBP has just announced publication of a book identifying keyboard commands
for Outlook 2010 while working with JAWS, as well as other screenreaders.
The book's format options include MS Word and braille.

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/OUTLOOK2010KC.html";

regards,

elf,

. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. need to find information on something, contact me off list:
inthane...@roadrunner.com
. proprietor: Inthane's Grab Bag
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>