Hello.
JFW13, Windows7, IE9.  Trying to post an item on eBay to sell. I am running
into accessibility issues in the second step wehre I'm supposed to pick a
category and subcategory  to post my sale item under. There is a list box for
each and it's pretty hard to unworkable for me to access it. After hitting
enter on the browse category tab there is a list box that appears. using the
jaws cursor I can pick clothing and accessories but then again selecting the
sub category is turning out to be unworkable.  And unless I make a selection
for each of these the next or continue button stays ghosted out.

Do you have any tips to be able to successfully post an item for sale at
ebay.com?

prateek