dear nice discussion going on. firends I also  would like to obtain
key-strokes of excel 2010 kindly please mail me. thanks and regards.

On 6/25/12, Kliphton <kliph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll take that keystroke sheet please
> kliph...@gmail.com
> Thanks.

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them
tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break
them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for
everything I do." --