What would happen if you installed the original printer to the second computer, then the software, then put the printer back to the first computer?
Would the software still work on the second computer, without the printer?

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A PDF question

Hi Vicky,

You could install it but, it wouldn't work unless you hooked a scanner up to it. There are some rather inexpensive good stand alone scanners out there.
Once you have the scanner installed, you would then go into the Openbook
menues & assign the scanner to be used to the program.  The Canon LIDE
series is 1 brand that comes to mind.  Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iLazyBoy.

----- Original Message ----- From: Vicky Vaughan