Hi Flor, no the forms mode issue isn't what I'm referring to - this
doesn't happen to me. Are you sure that in fact you are using the
correct BrailleNote drivers which support BrailleIn? If you're not,
then you won't be able to type in grade two Braille and the letters
will do other things (i.e. I believe the letter A will switch Braille
because the BrailleNote has a full Braille keyboard so should in fact
be fully adapted for use with BrailleIn. You have to download the
signed drivers from the Humanware website. They work with both the
BrailleNote Apex and mPower.

I have a BrailleNote Apex and an older mPower and both experience an
odd issue where two new lines do not appear properly when I press
ENTER twice. BrailleIn otherwise works great. Can you try typing a
sentence, doing two new lines, and then type another sentence? Be sure
you're in a multiline edit field in Internet Explorer and feel free to
try either on your BrailleNote or your Focus.

Thanks!

Grant