that is what I want to know, I am trying to put Karron as my say all, and eather I am not getting all my email, I am not getting an answer! susie

-----Original Message----- From: Angelo DeMarsico
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 7:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Eloquence is way better yes

Where do all these synchs reside? Can Jaws find the MS etc voices?    Angelo

-----Original Message----- From: Øyvind Lode
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 5:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Yes. Eloquence is the default but you can use other synths with JAWS.
From JAWS 14 and newer Vocalizer Direct voices is also supported and they
can be downloaded from FS's website.
You can also use voices/synths that are SAPI 5 compatible like Ivona and
Acapela should work fine as well.