Thanks I'll try it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Marang" <donald.mar...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] On web Jaws states Appolication On?

This means that the web page was designed to work more like an
application than a static web page.  JAWS recognizes the use of more
dynamic HTML code, like ARIA, and attempts to interact more with the
page to get more information.  This is somewhat similar to Forms Mode
for Input tags in the HTML.  Unfortunately, few sites using these more
dynamic methods do not necessarily consider accessibility.  If the page
does not seem to work well in Application Mode, press Insert + z to
toggle between modes.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>