Any Firewall potentially blocking JAWS access?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Bennett" <tbennett2...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows 8 / JAWS 14 Installation Problem

The internet connection is working. I am able to access the internet using both Internet Explorer and Firefox.

It is only JAWS that doesn't recognize the internet connection. JAWS goes to the internet during installation, to update, authorization, and to check for updates. None of this works. It is only on my Windows 8 machine using a USB modem.

--
Tim Bennett
Indianapolis, IN