Thanks for your response. The truth is that I don't know what Java is used for. Any information would be greatly appreciated. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Hecker" <shanehec...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 3:15 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] java update

I can't speak for anyone else but the latest version of Java seems to work better than previous versions. Before, with update 6 series, the tree views under the advanced settings for Java did not work. They still aren't perfect, but with update 7, it read the choices in that tree. I don't know what version of Jaws or Windows you are using, but I've got both xp and windows 7, both running Jaws 13.0 latest build.

Shane