Dato: 26. november 2012 17:41
Til: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Emne: Re: [JAWS-Users] java update

Try insert+f11 to get to the system tray. If there is an update, you
should be able to get to something that says java update click to
install or something similar. Hit enter and you'll get a menu that has
an install option. Hit enter on that and it should allow you to install
the update. Now if you went to java.com and downloaded it, that should
be the most up to date version.

Shane